Protamin is a liquid supplement
FOR ENHANCING MEAT PRODUCTION AND AS A GROWTH PROMOTER
BIO-TECHN0GICALLY DERIVED PROTEIN HYDROLYSATES (AMINO ACIDS) BASED ON VEGETABLE SOURCE AND TRACE MINERALS & FORTIFIED WITH CALCIUM GLUCONATE
Protamin is a liquid supplement derived by enzyme hydrolysis process which consists of amino acids, electrolytes, bio-available calcium gluconate, essential enzymes, carbohydrates, essential minerals, and vitamins in water-soluble form. This liquid form of feed supplement is easy to handle and free from toxins. Enriched with lysine and methionine.
- Enhances the digestion by enzymatic action, thereby releases full potency of feed.
- Increases production of eggs and weight.
- In aquaculture effects weight, color, and health.
- Provides bio-available calcium which will strengthen the eggshell thereby reduces egg breakage.
- Compatible with all types of feed.
- It is a potent, nutrient, safe, and non-toxic product.
- Broilers: 50mL/ 100 birds feed for 10-15 days.
- Growers: 30mL/ 100 birds feed for 10-15 days.
- Chicks: 20mL/ 100 birds feed for 10-15 days.
- Sheep:2 mL/ Kg of body weight for 10 days in a month.
- Calf:50 mL/ day for 7 days in a month.
- Dog:2 mL/ Kg of body weight for 7 days in a month.
- Cows or Buffaloes or Horses & Pigs: 100 – 150 mL/ day for 10 days in a month.
is a Sister company of
Pratistha Life Sciences
52 Scholars Way, Amersham, Buckinghamshire, HP6 6UW
Copyright © 2021 PLS Limited, All Rights Reserved.