Milk growth promoter and enhances the milk quality by increasing fat and SNF content.
Each 100 mL of NG Cal consists of totally bio-available calcium of 2500 mg in the form of Lactates and Gluconates, chelated phosphorus 1200 mg with amino acids and peptides, 3000 mg of carbohydrates along with essential vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients.
- It provides good health for cattle with strong bone formation.
- Calcium increases milk production and healthy pregnancy.
- Improves the percentage of fat along with SNF contents in the milk.
- Phosphorus improves bone strength.
- Provides electrolytes to fight against heat and stress conditions.
- Improves immunity and disease resistance.
- Works as a probiotic.
Dosage: 100 mL/ day throughout lactation period mixed with feed. The animal should be de-wormed at least 3 days before the start of using of NG-Cal.
Packing: Available in 1 L and 5 L packing’s in an outer box of 10 liters. Expiry period is for 5 years from the date of packaging if stored in a dry and cool place. Bulk packing for feed or feed manufacturing industries to market in their own brands is also available.
Other Unique Range Of Bulk Feed Grade Supplements
- Effective toxin binders
- Calcium lactate
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium lactate as oral feeding in place of – intravenous liquid as electrolytes
- Prebiotics (both liquid and powders)
- Vitamins (both liquid and powders)
- Amino acid powders
- Protein hydrolysate (both liquid and powders)
- A mixture of enzymes (both liquid and powders)
- Organic acids (liquids)
- By-pass proteins
- Customized feed or feed supplements
is a Sister company of
Pratistha Life Sciences
52 Scholars Way, Amersham, Buckinghamshire, HP6 6UW
Copyright © 2021 PLS Limited, All Rights Reserved.